Confidentiality policy of Relax COOP hotel as part of the operations of Relax - COOP Ltd.
Mandatory information on people's rights in relation to personal data protection
Name: Relax – COOP Ltd.
UIC/BULSTAT: 200588961/ BG 200588961
Address of management: 34 First str., Voneshta voda, Bulgaria, 5035
Telephone: +359 6118 2242
Information regarding the competent personal data protection supervisory authority
Name: Commission for Personal Data Protection
Registered address and address of management: Sofia 1592, 2, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov blvd.
Telephone: 02 915 3 518
For the purpose of this confidentiality policy the following terms shall have the meanings introduced herein:
„PLATFORM/OUR PLATFORM “- This term refers to the virtual platform owned by the Company which includes the following websites:
- „WEBSITE/OUR WEBSITE “– The website owned by Relax COOP Ltd.
- Scope and consent
Please, read carefully the following confidentiality policy. This policy clarifies issues related to the type of data and personal information which we collect on our platform – website and the purposes they are used for. Before you provide us with your personal data via our website, you will be explicitly requested to accept our Confidentiality Policy. By accepting our Confidentiality Policy, you give your consent that we collect and process your personal data for the purposes and in the manner set out below.
By visiting and using Relax COOP hotel website and platform you hereby declare that you have read, have understood and accept this Confidentiality Policy of Relax COOP Ltd. If you do not accept this Policy, please, do not use Relax COOP hotel platform.
We draw your attention to the fact that periodically we may amend and update this Confidentiality Policy. The date of the most recent revision of the document, which is also its current version, is marked at the top of this page.
The practices set out herein are applied solely on our platforms, part of which is this website, and we do not guarantee their implementation on other websites which this website provides links to.
The provision of personal data is voluntary. If you do not wish to provide to us your personal data, the latter may not be used for certain services offered on our platform. Therefore, you will not be able to use the services provided by us.
- Grounds for the processing of personal data:
In relation to the lawfulness of personal data processing, in accordance with the General Personal Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016, which provides the grounds on which Relax COOP Ltd. processes personal data, include:
- the processing is required for compliance with a legal obligation;
- the processing is required for contractual performance;
- on the grounds of a consent given by the data subject.
- The processing is required for the purpose of legitimate interests of Relax COOP Ltd.
- The information we collect
Relax COOP Ltd. is obliged to process the data received and / or collected from you in accordance with the effective legislation and the principles introduced by the General Personal Data Protection Regulation (ЕU) 679/2016 and for the purposes set out in this policy.
We shall process the following personal data category:
- date of birth;
- information from enquiries;
- information from feedback related to services provided by Relax COOP Ltd. or third parties arising based on agreement between the User and Relax COOP Ltd.;
- other personal information for participation in games and / or competitions;
Furthermore, we automatically receive and record information from the browser concerning:
- IP address;
- software and hardware characteristics;
- website pages which you access;
- other system information;
- if you have a profile in Relax COOP hotel, we shall process your personal data provided in relation to the profile, such as:
- profile number;
- history of purchases.
The data we collect from you may be processed by individuals employed by Relax COOP Ltd. Such personnel may be assigned with other functions in addition to the support of this website, the execution of your order, the processing of the details of your payment or the provision of other support services.
How is information collected:
- using our website – through cookies;
- upon registration, creation of a profile;
- upon placing an enquiry;
- upon booking (online or offline);
- upon subscription to receive our electronic bulletins;
- when you participate in an enquiry and / or survey;
- when you participate in games, promotions and / or initiatives;
- upon your provision of consumer content (reviews);
- from third parties – individuals authorised to make a booking for you;
- from third parties – through the profile of Relax COOP Ltd. on social media platform such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, YouTube, or Instagram and / or when you use these in order to register on our website.
- As part of this policy the purposes and ways your personal data is processed, include:
- to enable us to provide your services;
- in order to connect to our users;
- to be able to answer your enquiries;
- to be able to customise the content;
- in order to improve our services;
- in order to enhance the efficiency of our website;
- for marketing purposes;
- for surveys and analyses;
- in other ways, permitted or not forbidden by law.
You explicitly agree with the collection, use, processing and provision of your information and data, as set out in this Confidentiality Policy, as well as their provision for storage on servers, which are hired or are owned by Relax COOP Ltd.
Your data is stored over a period of time not longer than that provided for by law.
- Information regarding third parties – partners of the website
Relax COOP Ltd. shall not provide personal data to any third party, except in the cases set out herein.
OUR PLATFORM may contain links to or from third party websites, such as third parties classified as distributors, advertisers, service providers.
OUR PLATFORM may contain links or references to websites or other social network platforms such as Facebook, Google, Twitter, Instagram, etc. If you follow a link to any of these websites you have to take into account the fact that such websites have their own confidentiality policies and that Relax COOP Ltd. bears no liability whatsoever regarding such confidentiality policies implemented by such third parties.
In view of the proper functioning of our website and in order to continuously improve the quality of the product offered we are utilising the following software and web solutions that might get access to your IP address and analyse your behaviour during your visit to our platforms, including this website, without identifying you as a physical person: Google Analytics - https://privacy.google.com/businesses/compliance/ We are using Google Analytics to collect statistic information regarding the visitors of our website. As an illustration, the website you are using to access our website, the country you are in, your language, online behaviour, the browser you are using, etc.
You can opt out of the use of your data by Google Analytics, through the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, which you can download and install on your internet browser or here Mailchimp–(https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/).
We share your information, provided with your consent, with third parties, which send promotional e-mails on our behalf and at our expense. If you do not wish to receive our promotional e-mails, you can unsubscribe using the option provided in each promotional message we send you.
As well as various Wordspress plugins ( as needed by www.relaxcoop.bg )
Google Webmaster tools - https://www.google.com/webmasters/;
Hotjar heatmap - https://www.hotjar.com/privacy/gdpr-compliance;
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/business/gdpr;
Twitter, Google plus, Instagram, Remarketing, Google Adwords Conversion, Facebook Custom Audience.
If you disagree with these terms and conditions, you will be unable to use our website properly and you should not use it in the future.
Cookies are text files that the website may use by passing them to your device. Cookies are used to "remember" your device and to be able to recognise it upon future visits to the website, thus the website will be adapted to the user's preferences. All files collecting and remembering such information are called cookies
Further information is available at: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/what-information-in-cookie.html
What are cookies used for?
Cookies are used for various purposes. Relax COOP Ltd. relies on them to be able to customise the website content to match your interests better, to track the visits on the website, to function more efficiently, etc.
- Most of the cookies are only used to gain understanding as to the method Users are employing to reach our website or what is their approximate location. However, there are cookies storing personal information, such as saving names and passwords.
The cookies used on this website are set out below:
- Required – required to use the website. Certain services and / or functionalities will not be available for use without these cookies.
- Operational – necessary to collect information as how users are using a website. The entire information from such cookies is summaries and therefore it is anonymous. Used to improve the website.
- Functional – necessary to enable tracking of the choices made by the user on the website. This enables us to offer more targeted, adequate and personalised experience on the website. The information collected by such cookies may be retrieved anonymously and your activity on other websites cannot be tracked.
- Targeting – necessary to show ads more suited to you and your interests and to limit the cases when you see a certain ad and to measure the efficiency of advertising campaigns.
If you are a registered user the information collected by these cookies may be combined with your personal data.
If you would like further information as to opting out of behavioural advertising, please, go to www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
Cookies may be turned off using:
- The special opt out tools:
- Browser options
PC or Mac computer
- In relation to the General Personal Data Protection Regulation (ЕU) 679/2016, your rights include:
The right to information:
You can receive information concerning data identifying Relax COOP Ltd. at any time in the links to the personal data provided by you, as well as:
- the intention of Relax COOP Ltd. to provide your data to third party, recipients of personal data – without your consent to authorised government bodies in case of proven misuse of personal data, provided such action will facilitate the work of the respective authorities,
- the period of time over which your data is stored;
- the existence of automated decision-making process;
- information concerning your rights, including the right to file a complaint with the Supervisory Authority – the Commission for Personal Data Protection.
Right to access to own personal data:
You have the right to request information as to whether your personal data is stored and processed at any time. You may contact Relax COOP Ltd. at the contact details provided in this Policy.
Relax COOP Ltd. processes your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to receive a copy of your data in a structured, widely used and machine-readable format. You have the right to request transfer of your data to another personal data controller, when this is possible. All such rights are limited solely to the personal data provided by you.
Right to rectification:
You have the right to request rectification of your personal data, if they are incorrect, as well as to supplement your personal data.
Right to deletion:
You have the right to request all your personal data stored by Relax COOP Ltd. to be deleted at any time, except in the following situations:
- if you are in process of communication with the Customer Service Department
- if you have made a purchase
- if you have made a purchase, we shall keep your personal data in relation to the respective laws that require so.
Right to object against the processing in the existence of legal grounds thereto
In case of objection on your part Relax COOP Ltd. is obliged to cease processing, unless it is proven that legal grounds for such processing exist, which prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the finding, enforcement or defence of legal consequences.
Right to object against direct marketing:
You have the right to object against receipt of marketing messages, including profiling and analysis of direct marketing purposes. Processing of your personal data shall cease in case of objection as provided in the previous sentence.
You may exercise your right to refuse direct marketing as follows:
- by following the guidance in each message sent for marketing purposes;
- by editing the setting of your profile.
Obligations of Relax COOP Ltd. and measures taken with respect to the storage of your personal data:
- the processing of the data is based on all principles embodied in the General Personal Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016;
- Relax COOP Ltd. facilitates the exercising of the data subject rights in the ways set out in this policy;
- Relax COOP Ltd. manages the personal data protection risk in accordance with the General Personal Data Protection Regulation (EU) 679/2016.
Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority:
If you believe that we are processing your personal data inappropriately you may contact us. You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the Commission for Personal Data Protection at the contact details provided herein above.
- Transmission of personal data to third countries:
If we transmit your personal data to third countries, we shall do so only in accordance with the provisions of the General Personal Data Protection Regulation (ЕU) 679/2016. For countries that the European Commission has made a decision that the data protection level is adequate, such transmission may be carried out without the need for further permission.
In the absence of decision regarding an adequate data protection level for transmission of data to third countries, we shall transmit the data after we have informed you of the potential transmission-related risks, due to the absence of decision regarding adequate level of protection and proper guarantees of the respective third country and your explicit consent to the transmission, or when such transmission is required as a result of the performance of the terms and conditions of an agreement signed between the data subject and Relax COOP hotel, or when the transmission is required for the signing and performance of an agreement in the best interest of the data subject between Relax COOP hotel and another physical person or legal entity.